I do not know what’s happening, but I’ve been nominated for another award – and by three different people!
Thank you so much to Rachael (Reading Rachael), Jade (bookmuffin), and Jay (The Wolf of Starbucks) for the nominations! Please go check out their blogs! :)
How it works:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important).
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass these rules on to them.
Five Facts About Me:
- I played the flute all throughout high school and, despite being great at reading sheet music for my flute, I can’t read notes for other instruments without over-thinking it (even piano, which is weird because pianos and flutes play in literally the same key i.e. no transposing necessary).
- I was born on an Easter Monday and my birthday often falls during the Easter season (not this year, though…).
- I’ve seen The Phantom of the Opera five different times: the 2004 movie was my first viewing, followed by shows in Toronto, Las Vegas, London, and New York. I’ve also read an English translation of the original Gaston Leroux novel, and (regrettably) watched the filmed performance of the truly awful sequel, Love Never Dies.
- Pandas have always been my favourite animals, but I also love owls, meerkats, and hedgehogs.
- I prefer physical CDs to downloading mp3s, but I’ll do whatever it takes to add to my music collection.
I swear I’m working on following more blogs. Here are 10 (some may have already been nominated!):
Mad Tea Party Book Reviews
Being Tori in Victoria
Love Thy Shelf
A Lot Like Dreaming
Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Books
Heart Full of Books
5 thoughts on “Creative Blogger Award!”
Thank you for the nomination, I will be doing my post soon. I’ve always wanted to see The Phantom of the Opera and I love having the physical CDs as well!
You’re very welcome!
There’s just something special about having a physical CD, isn’t there? Plus, if I meet a band member, I like having a CD case/booklet for them to sign :)
Yes! That is the added bonus to having the CD. Plus, it’s such an awesome collection to display.
Thank you for the nomination. I just read through your facts and I am absolutely obsessed with everything Phantom of the Opera. I’ve seen it on Broadway around 10 times!!!
That’s amazing!! I’m obsessed too, I NEED to see it again soon!