Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s prompt is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession (bought, library, review copies, etc). My list is split in half: the first five are physical books I bought while on vacation in Scotland, the last five are ARCs from NetGalley/authors/etc.
1) The Nowhere Emporium – Ross MacKenzie
2) Man at the Helm – Nina Stibbe
3) The Monster’s Wife – Kate Horsley
4) The Mermaid Bride and Other Orkney Folk Tales – Tom Muir
5) The Mystery of the Clockwork Sparrow – Katherine Woodfine (which I technically bought for my 9 year old niece, but I want to read it first!)
6) A Curse of Ash and Iron – Christine Norris (look for my review on Friday)
7) Alice Takes Back Wonderland – David D. Hammons
8) The Dream Engine – Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
9) Hawthorn – Jamie Cassidy
10) Vengeance Road – Erin Bowman
What have you bought/borrowed/been given recently? Anything in particular I should look out for?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession”
I read and loved The Monster’s Wife. I think you should read that book first! Happy reading.
Ooo, that makes me more excited to start it! I’ve been thinking of rereading Frankenstein, so I might do that first :) Happy reading to you too!