Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s prompt is Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015. I’ve narrowed it down to the best books I’ve read this year that were released in 2015 (I read some good ones that are at least a year old!).
Each one is linked to my review (the first three are in order).
- Every Word – Ellie Marney
- The Hollow Boy – Jonathan Stroud
- The Wondrous and the Wicked – Page Morgan
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertali
- Nimona – Noelle Stevenson
- Mad Miss Mimic – Sarah Henstra
- The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath / The Contrary Tale of the Butterfly Girl – Ishbelle Bee
- Dumplin’ – Julie Murphy
- Library of Souls – Ransom Riggs
- Alice Takes Back Wonderland – David D. Hammons
Here are another five books that I rated 5 interrobangs that weren’t released in 2015 (and that don’t include any re-reads!):
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor (review coming soon!)
- The Universe Versus Alex Woods – Gavin Extence
- The Reluctant Journal of Henry K. Larsen – Susin Nielsen
- Soulless – Gail Carriger
- Outlander – Diana Gabaldon
What were your top ten books this year?